Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Quick, Easy & Probably NO Spending

 Today - a few recipes of goodies that are so easy and quick to make - and odds are most of us have what is needed to make them.  No shopping, no spending, just using what we have and making some tasty treats!!!!!

These are good.

                                                     So easy and yes, they are very tasty.

                                                       Use whatever nuts you have!

I would think any plain cookie would work!  Sugar cookies, vanilla wafers - oh heck even sandwich cookies!
                                                           Reminds me of childhood!

                                                            So simple and so yum!

                               Old time favorite - first cookie I ever made myself as a child!



Yes, I want simplicity.  I love making goodies from what I have on hand.  I love making goodies that are a bit different than others make.  I love making goodies that are simple.
Hope this helps someone.  New ideas are always fun.
ENJOY


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar